TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To claim the Cashback Promotion run by Authenticateit Pty Ltd (ABN 30 155 162 253) trading as “Shping” and sponsored by one of brands subscribed to Shping for Brands services (“Partner Brand”) you must purchase a Cashback product in the specific quantity from a participating store within the required time frame, and process your claim within the specified time (a “Qualifying Purchase”). All particulars of the specific promotion are outlined within the Cashback Terms which can be found on the first page of the Cashback invitation card within the Shping App.
The Cashback Promotion may have various limitations set by Shping or a Partner Brand and will only be available to a limited number of customers on the “first come first served basis”. There is no guarantee that you will be able to process and or receive the cash back even if you have met all the Cashback Terms.
In order to receive an invitation to claim Cashback you must install the Shping App or upgrade your previously installed application to the latest version via Google Play or the App Store. Based on the Cashback eligibility criteria specified by the Partner Brand, you may receive an invitation to participate in the Cashback Promotion. To start your claim process, you must click on the invitation card and follow the prompts. You should only proceed with the claim if you have read, understood and met the Cashback Terms. You may be required to provide your bank account details, to verify your mobile number, and upload the entire receipt.
Terms and Conditions:
- Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes, modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Participation in Cashback Promotion is only open to permanent Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- The amounts and timings related to the Cashback Promotion will be as set out in the Shping App.
- The Shping and/or Partner Brand reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, place of residence and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any claimant who Shping and/or the Partner Brand reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Shping’s and/or the Partner Brand’s discretion. Failure by Shping and/or the Partner Brand to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Shping and/or the Partner Brand accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Shping and/or the Partner Brand has no control over telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Shping and/or the Partner Brand is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Multiple claims on the same purchase receipt are not permitted.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt of the Qualifying Purchase in their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce this proof of purchase for a claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of Shping and/or the Partner Brand, result in invalidation of a claim and forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the product purchased, the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to the claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, Shping and/or the Partner Brand reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Shping’s and/or the Partner Brand’s decision is final.
- For each valid claim received for a Qualifying Purchase, claimants will receive a cash deposit in the amount to be calculated based on the terms of the Cashback Promotion.
- Shping and/or the Partner Brand accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of cash backs. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the cash back by the time stipulated by the Terms of the Cashback Promotion in the Shping App, the cash back will be forfeited.
- All claims-related data is the property of Shping.
- Any costs associated with participating in the Cashback Promotion (including downloading the Shping App and submitting a claim) are the claimants’ responsibility.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Shping and/or the Partner Brand any aspect of this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Shping and/or Partner Brand which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) Shping and/or Partner Brand reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to
- disqualify any claimant;
- invalidate any claims; or
- modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), Shping and/or the Partner Brand (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Shping’s and/or the Partner Brand’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Shping and/or the Partner Brand) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Shping and/or the Partner Brand;
- any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or
- participation in the Cashback Promotion.